Friday 21 September 2012

Retreat Paper Reveal - October Afternoon 9 to 5

This is such an interesting paper line. It has the "Mad Men" office vibe and you don't see many "work" papers like this. It was fun to work with as it made me think very hard on how to use it. I turned it around into a back-to-school page and also another page for my hubby.

It Is Time For Year 2
There is a good balance of "office" patterns as well as florals.
 The mini letter stickers are my favourite. Adding a stitching line through it takes it from plain to cool.
Each circle and square is stragetically placed on the page to add balance and interest.
 The little clock button is the cutest. And I of course used an authentic office date stamp for the date.

Extra Elements: Black shiny letters by Thickers

You Are My Rock
 The dark wood effect paper is a wonderful contrast to the other papers and accents on the page.
 The title was cut out with my eClips. I layered different papers behind each word and left the arrows blank so it showed the wood paper underneath.
I cut strips of black/white paper to imitate washi tape. I added the little file folder of labels behind the photo to give a little more interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...