Friday 21 September 2012

Retreat Paper Reveal - American Crafts Chap

Chap is a small line from American Crafts based on simple geometrics. I found them perfect for male pages, so I did one on my dad and one for hubby.

Remember the Time
 The background paper reminds me of sixties decor, so I dug out this photo of my dad during that era.
 I added extra accents from Kaisercraft to bulk out the layout.
 For the black grid paper, I embossed the grid with black distress powder.

Extra Elements: Black cardstock from Bazzill, Ties and moustache accents from Kaisercraft, buttons from stash

Road Trip
 I love these photos of hubby and his best mates since his school days. They looked so young. And skinny. These guys are still good friends to this day. I sprayed over a circle stencil for the background to give a little more interest and did a double sewed border around the page.
The white scallop was again embossed with the Chap stamp set. I added some glass pebbles just as a small finish to the page.

Extra Elements: Grey cardstock by Bazzill, Foam letters by Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...