Sunday 2 September 2012

HK Memory Chest Kit Club - September 2012

Another post for today. HKMC runs a kit club from September to July every year. A kit a month for ten months. This year, they have changed it up a bit. Apart from your normal main kit, you can also purchase a number of other monthly add-ons and join their monthly Sizzix die club. Full details on joining fees can be found on their website www.hkmemorychestonline.com

September Kit
2 sheets Heidi Swapp No Limits "Schematic"
2 sheets Heidi Swapp No Limits " Smarty"
2 sheets Heidi Swapp No Limits "Traditional"
2 sheets Heidi Swapp No Limits "Forever"
1 Sheet Jenni Bowlin "Stamp"
1 pack Heidi Swapp Destination pennants
1 pack Kaisercraft "Check In " rub ons
1 pack Thickers "Splendid"
1/2 pack No Limits Buzz words
Add-On Options
1 Ranger Archival Ink in Cobalt, and/or
1 7Gypsies Numero Clear Stamps, and/or
1 Mini travel Kit (including 2 pages of Eastern Hemisphere map paper, 1 roll of 7Gypsies washi tape and 5 pieces of 7Gypsies journaling cards)
September Sizzix Die
Arrows Die
 
As added inspiration, the HKMC design team come up with sample layouts that we do for each kit, incorporating the papers and add-ons.  I can finally show you what I've done with my September kit.

Layout 1
 Explore Bali

 I cut out little thumbnail photos so I could get more on one page

 I'm in love with the Heidi Swapp wordings.

 Making use of the map paper and all the cool rub-ons that came with the kit.

Layout 2
 My Sun, My Moon, My Superstar

 Those arrows were cut out from the Sizzix arrow die.

Part of this title was cut using my new eClips diecutting machine.

Definitely a great kit to work with. I particularly love it because I'm always doing girly pages and this gets me doing more "boy" pages. It's time the hubs gets a few pages of his own, don't you think?

Here are some other layouts from the rest of the DT. Aren't they great?

 Adventure by Angela McDaniel

 Adventure Thailand by Erika Lui

 Discover Yourself by Erika Lui

Ultimate Adventure by Angela Collingwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...