Sunday 2 September 2012

Art Journal Album - The Inside Pages

Hi all.  Sorry, it's been a while since I posted. It's been a bit hectic these last two weeks with Miss C back in school and having to arrange her activities and play dates again. Seems like there is no time for myself. I've also been creating layouts for HKMC in between all this but I can't show them to you yet. It's all a surprise for now. I promise I'll be able to share them after they are launched.

For now though, I'm posting the insides of the art journal I did last week. I find art journals are very personal and when creating them, be as honest as you can in what you want to convey. They are illustrated diaries in the end.

As I said previously, this art journal will be my September and October class. Why two? We will do the covers and assembly in the first class and concentrate on the contents for the second. It will be up to you whether you want to just do the first one or both.

Here are some sneak peeks on the insides. There is a lot of inking, stamping, embossing and die cutting.


The details for the classes follow. Both parts are taught twice so you can choose which of the two dates you want to attend.

Part 1
Creating the covers and putting the album together.
Dates: 25th (Tuesday) and 27th (Thursday) September
Time: 7:30pm to 10pm

Part 2
Creating the inside contents of the album
Dates: 4th (Thursday) and 9th (Tuesday) October
Time: 7:30pm to 10pm

You can book a class through HKMC with Erika at info@hkmemorychestonline.com

Looking forward to seeing you then.  Also, keep your eyes peeled for more blog news as the HKMC team and I will be doing some Ellison eClips classes to showcase this wonderful machine. Classes will start in September, with the first on on the 18th.  Details to come.

1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...