Friday 21 September 2012

Retreat Paper Reveal - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween

I love this time of year; school is back in session, the weather is getting cooler and the whole autumn vibe is in the air with the promise of Christmas (my favourite holiday) around the corner. But, before that is the funnest (not a word) holiday. Miss C loves deciding what she wants to be every year (this year it's Hermione Granger). She even loves all the scary stuff and thinks vampires and ghouls are cool. Not one to scare easily, my girl.

For this year's Halloween line, we have brought in the wonderfully sparkly My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween. It's basically a three toned paper line with the orange accented with lots of glitter.

Not So Scary Halloween
I inked everything with black soot distress ink and also added more to the top edge, letting it drip down the page.
I die cut the banner and added gold embossing powder around the edges.
See all that lovely orange glitter?

Extra Elements: Shiny foam letters from Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...