Monday 24 September 2012

I Will Not Go To Bed

Hi All,

Sometimes it's not enough to just scrap all the nice pictures. You want to do the funny ones, the sad ones, ones that tell a story. That is what it's about, right? I've been meaning to use these photos for a while. I'm sure Miss C will want to kill me when she sees it, but too bad - they are too adorable to leave alone. She's never been one to throw tantrums and when she does, I need to capture it. The photos were taken in low light, so are not the best of quality, I'm afraid.

This was another of my retreat layouts. I just needed to print the journaling at home before considering it complete.

I Will Not Go To Bed
 I kept the whole layout pretty simple as I wanted to highlight the expression on Miss C's face. I wanted the layout to look like a hanging frame as she has so many that I made for her room and door, so to me, it sort of tied in with this being her bedroom.
 For the frame, I measured around the three photos and cut it out with my Fiskars, inked it and pop-dotted it to give a 3D effect. Of course, I have to have my bling, so just a sparklet in the middle of the flowers to finish it off.
Just a little journaling to explain the photos a bit more.

Products Used
Papers from Crate Paper Restoration Collection
Foam and chipboard letters from Thickers
Sparklets from Kaisercraft
Brads, eyelets and jute non-branded

Thanks for dropping by.

Grace
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...