Thursday 30 May 2013

Tick, Tock, Where's My Clock? - Class

Hey there,

Here's something I've been holding on to for a while. I'd been waiting for this Tim Holtz assemblage clock (new 2013 release) for ages and it finally arrived at HKMC a few weeks ago. Absolutely in love with all the projects I've seen done with them and when I saw the Graphic45 Secret Garden collection, I knew I wanted to use it with the clock. Can I say how much I love this collection?

 Secret Garden Assemblage Clock
 Beautiful, whimsical clock
 The inside is all fussy cut from the Secret Garden papers and pop-dotted in several staggered layers.
 Added Prima roses and blooms make the garden extra special. The mini lantern is fixed in with the battery on the outside, so you can remove it easily.
 I also added a few gorgeous gossamy flowers to trim the rim of the clock.
 The clock surface was texturized and "aged". I love the little brass bird's next charm hanging off the alarm bell.

I'll be teaching this one at HKMC next month and spaces are very limited, so make sure to book early.

Class Details
Secret Garden Altered Clock Class
Date 25th (Tuesday) June, 2013
Time 7:00 - 10:00pm
Fee HK$550.00

My other class for June is for the Spectrum Noir pens. Spectrum Noir is a recognised brand of alcohol markers, made in the United Kingdom and a favourite among colourists everywhere. In this class, I will be showing you the pen systems, how to match colours, blending and shading techniques and make a card or two at the same time.

 The Spectrum Noir alcohol pen system

 A sample card we will be working on

Sign up for an introduction to this pen system, all attendees will be offering the marker set at a Special Discounted Price of HK$1500 (original price HK$2120) a 72-color set, which includes a DVD, a pack of pen nibs, a pack of stamping paper and a set of storage racks for free.

Class Details
Date 10th (Tuesday) June, 2013
Time 7:00 - 10:00pm

For more details on both classes and ones by our other talented instructors, email info@hkmemorychestonline.com or ring 2559 0175.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...