Wednesday 8 May 2013

Rainbows and Unicorns - Cake

Hi there,

I apologise as it's been a bit slow on the scrapbooking front the last few days. Daily life catching up with you, you know?

I've been able to do one layout this week, so far. Not sure if I'll be able to get another one in as it's more cake orders this weekend.

So, here's one of the cakes from last weekend. One of my favourites - I didn't think I could do the unicorns, but they turned out ok. Not perfect, but I do like the horns. It was for a full rainbow party, so I made some mini rainbow cupcakes as well.

 Little mini vanilla cupcakes look so striking on your party table.
 Unicorns under a rainbow. The whole cake was egg and dairy free chocolate cake.
Sweet shimmery mama and baby unicorns.

My other cake was a New York cheesecake with lots of red fruit on top, but I forgot to take photos of that one.

I'm trying to tidy up my blog, so I'll be doing cake posts separately. That way, I'll be able to classify my post subjects easier as time goes by.  I'll be doing a layout post next

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...