Wednesday 8 May 2013

Imagination Has No Limits

Finally, a layout. I don't think I've done one since the ones I did for the HKMC May Kit Club. I just had to find time and do one layout, and boy, did I go all out.

You know I love my Prima, so here's one with one of their 2013 releases - Lyric.  I just fell in love with this line (as with the other Prima lines). It's a great mix of romantic, flowers and music notes.

Imagination Know No Limits
Gorgeous Prima Lyric papers and embellishments.
I fussy cut banners with beautiful lace for multi-dimensional layers. The butterflies were spritzed with pinks and oranges. I covered most surfaces with smudges of white crackle paint.
 I used light modelling paste with a Prima mask to create the background. For the ripped edges, I backed them with some of the music/rose paper and also did a bit of doodling. I finished off the layout with Glossy Accent "water droplets".
I cut out one of the frames and ripped/rolled a large hole in the middle to frame the photo. The photo was taken in at the conservatory of the Las Vegas Bellagio hotel. 

Products Used
Papers, chipboard, canvas resist accents, small flowers from Prima Marketing Lyric collection
Medium, large flowers and stencil mask from Prima Marketing 
Rock Candy and Picket Fence crackle paint from Tim Holtz by Ranger
Pearl florish by Kaisercraft
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Glimmer mists and sprays from stash
Doily, resin bird and lace sourced locally

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...