Monday 7 October 2013

HKMC Retreat Reveals - Kaisercraft True Romance

Hi all,

This paper line features beautiful soft colours, flowers and birds. Very romantic and soft, although it doesn't have to be for romantic photos. For my sample layout, I used a father/daughter photo instead.

Sky High
This collection let me indulge in my flower obsession to the max. Lots of fussy cutting and flower layering. The filigree frame was cut from a Spellbinders frame die, painted copper and clear embossed to give it a metallic effect.
I cut out thin black circles which adds a simple but effective contrast to all the pale colours and help balance the page. I love the jewel branches which I stuck in and around the flowers.
Here, I dangled the bird cage from a hand-sewn chain.
Lots of fussy cutting, flowers and doilies enhance the papers.

Extra Elements: Spellbinders frame die, copper paint, clear embossing powder, Prima and Petaloo flowers, Petaloo butterfly, Prima canvas alphas, Magnolia Stamps wired crystals, doilies in various sizes, black cardstock, lace trim, pink ribbon

Hope you enjoyed seeing the reveals. Next post, I'll show you the layouts I got through at the retreat itself.

See you next post,


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! I love the flowers! The bird dangling from the top is beautiful. Work of art! Will be checking back often now that I have you on my fav button! Would love if you came by sometime am having a giveaway for a special little girl! All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...