Thursday 6 June 2013

Fly Little Butterfly


Hi everyone,

Busy, busy making cakes lately, that I've been slacking on my scrapbooking. I was going through my past kits last week to try and reuse some of them. To my surprise, there are still one or two I hadn't even opened yet. The one I used for this next layout was from two years ago, but that doesn't mean it's out of date. The papers are so pretty and timeless and really wonderful to work with. I actually started this layout last Friday and didn't finish it until last night. That's probably the longest it's taken for me to finish off a layout.

Fly Little Butterfly
Lots of butterflies and flowers to complement the flower photo. I love how dreamy it all looks.
 Layers of lace and a mix of flowers add lots of dimension. I added Stickles to the mini alphas to make them shine.
How pretty is the background paper. Just so romantic. I added a tear and backed it with a contrast blue paper.
Lots of butterflies were cut from the patterned paper and covered in Stickles.
I love the cameo in the middle of the large flower. Also love the banners with the liquid pearl dots and the little crystal bling I randomly dotted around the page.

Products Used
Papers, cameo and stickers from Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection
Large flower, roses, alphabet stickers, stencil and crystal bling from Prima Marketing
Hydrangea and mini flowers from Petaloo
Stickles and Liquid Pearls from Ranger Inks
Light Molding Paste from Golden
Walnut Stain Distress Ink from Tim Holtz for Ranger Inks
Various lace from stash

There are a couple of projects floating around, half finished, but hopefully, I'll be able to show you all soon.

Thanks for looking,




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...