Friday 22 May 2015

Love You Darling Girl

Hi all. This week has been pretty wet here in HK, after months of dry, cool weather. Ironically, my sister in-law and nephew will be arriving for a one week holiday (getting away from the cold and wet in the UK) and now they are coming here for more of the same. Fingers crossed the rain will hold off for the week.

This week, I managed to get just one layout done. I've now had to move half my scrapbook stuff from the study to make way for a blow up bed for my sister in-law, so no more layouts for a week or two.

Love You Darling Girl
 I love the colour combinations and little embellishments. The photo was taken on a forest patterned wing back chair at a shop and I love the dark colours against Miss C's outfit.
 Cute die cuts add layers and dimension from Crate Paper.
 I love the plastic leaves which match the photo and you know I love my little clusters of flowers.
 I added some chevron patterns with molding paste on the background. I went into my stash for the wooden accent and star pin.

Products Used
Papers and acetate shapes from Crate Paper Confetti collection
Die cuts from Crate Paper
Wooden accent, gold rub ons from Studio Calico
Gold star pin by Maya Road
Gold paint and black ink by Ranger Inks

Thanks for dropping by and will see you in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...