Saturday 11 April 2015

Loving Our Life

Back from Bali and missing it so much. Every morning, we would start off with an hour of yoga before sitting down for breakfast and planning our day. We all had our own interests, from massages to learning to surf or just sitting by the pool.

On one of the days, we all went up to Ubud for a raw food lunch at Alchemy. Goodness, that was such a good meal. Even our die hard meat lovers were amazed. If you ever get to Ubud, this is a must try.

One week was certainly not enough and we are already planning our next group holiday next year. It really makes you appreciate how lucky we are to be able to live the lives we live; being able to afford holidays and sharing it with good friends, hence my next layouts.

 Living A Lucky Life
I love the simplicity of this page with just the blue, dark pinks and gold. I dug into my "travel" Lstash for the embellishments. I love the separate boys and girls photos.
Love the glitter phrase but wish it 'favourite' was spelt with a 'u'. For the kraft title, I added a white pen stitching to make it pop.
 I really dug deep for the flourish rub ons and I love how they frame the photos.
I love the globe - wish I had more of them. I added more flourish rub ons on this corner.

Products Used
Patterned papers by Echo Park Anything Goes collection
Globe, airplane and geotag die cuts by Amy Tangerine bits
Tag and postcard die cut by Making Memories (discontinued)
Rub ons by Making Memories (discontinued)
Silver glitter phrase sticker by Heidi Swapp
Kraft title thickers by Amy Tangerine
Pink camera button by Freckled Fawn
Pearl arrow by Prima Marketing
Washi tape from stash
 
The Sweet Life
This paper collection is just too cute. I love the mini pink triangle background paper and it's a great foil for the other colours, just as in the first layout. I can't help but smile at Miss C relaxing on the lilo.
I cut the phrase from another paper and popped it up on the speech bubble diecut. I heat embossed the wooden camera with blue and silver powder and added a little metal flower brad.
I cut the flamingo and blue stripped paper to size before using my new stitched curve die to shape the top edge. I love this continuing trend of transparent sticker.
 I really dug deep into my stash for these flowers; I think the very first ones I ever got but think they go well with this layout.

Products Used
Patterned papers by Echo Park Anything Goes collection
Journal cards by Studio Calico
Wooden camera and flowers by Prima Marketing
Embossing powders by Ranger and Lindy's Stamp Gang
Metal flower by AC Dear Lizzy
Distress paints by Tim Holtz for Ranger Inks
Transparent sticker title by Kaisercraft
Teeny alphas by Glitz Designs
Pink polka dot washi by Bella Blvd
Bling and sequins from stash

Thanks for dropping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...