Thursday 16 April 2015

BeYOUtiful You

How has everyone's week been so far? It's been a slow week here; quiet with Miss C back in school and hubby still away on business. Time enough to do a couple of layouts this week.

BeYOUtiful You
 The patchwork square is a shrunk down version of a full 12"x12" patterned paper which I felt was too big for the page. I just cut out the patchwork from the full page and assembled it on an 8"x8" square before pasting it on the wood grain background.
I die cut the polaroids and added some journal cards in the frames. For the title, I die cut the 'beYoutiful' and added gold embossing powder.
I wanted to add a secondary title so I die cut the 'life' and added a white border around it to match the other ready die cut words that were in the embellishments pack.

Products Used
Patterned paper, die cuts and chipboard by Simple Stories Life Documented collection
Polaroid and title die by Kaisercraft
Gold embossing powder by Ranger Inks

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...