Friday 17 April 2015

Love With All Your Heart

I always look forward to my Thursdays, when the ladies come over for lunch and scrapbooking. All of us managed to finish/semi-finish one page and it's always a delight to see what everyone is working on, be it the umpteenth birthday layout or some new experimentation. I love seeing it all come to life. This week, I was excited to play with inks, flowers and some new stamps.

 Love With All Your Heart
 A combination of Marion Smith papers with Prima flowers and embellishments is a match made in heaven. The photos were taken just before leaving the villa in Bali by one of our friends. She styled Miss C's hair and did the golden 'tattoos' for her. I just love this photos.
 For the background harlequin paper, I first added light molding paste through a linked circle stencil. I then stamped randomly around the page in aqua and brown pigment inks with the new Prima splatter stamps - seriously, the best stamps ever.
You can see a glimpse of a chipboard lattic in the back which I painted with acrylic Silks and embossing powders. I love the printed wooden embellishments, especially the mirror and of course, flowers. Lots of lovely flowers.
I even brought out one of my embossing folders for some added texture to the blue damask paper. Is the little wooden comb not the cutest thing?

Products Used
Patterned papers from Marion Smith (several collections)
Flowers, wooden embellishments, brads, pearl arrows and splatter stamps from Prima Marketing
Lattice chipboard by Blue Fern Studios
Wood effect title Thickers by American Crafts
Mini title phrase by Tim Holtz
Linked circle stencil by The Crafter's Workshop
Embossing folder by Sizzix
Pigments inks by Avery Elle
Silks acrylic paints
Embossing powders by Lindy's Stamp Gang
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz for Ranger Inks
Light molding paste by Golden

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...