Monday 31 March 2014

Art Journaling Creations

Hi there. I've been in a bit of an art journal mood lately, getting my hands dirty and ruining more than one manicure, but it's also been lots of fun experimenting and just putting all the rules aside.

Sometimes, when you're not in the right mind to do layouts, this is the best way to get your creativity going and to use all those sprays, paints, stencils, stamps and inks that you've stashed away.

I started in a moleskin notebook, but have found the pages way too thin and had to glue several pages together to get a good thickness. I think they have journal books with heavier papers, but I've not been able to find them here. In the end, I searched through some good art supply stores and found a couple of heavy weight drawing books and will start more of my pages in there from now on. In the meantime, here are a few of the pages I did in the moleskin.

 Colour Your Life



Dare To Dream



Love Life



Sending All My Love



So go ahead and dig out all the products that you don't usually use for your layouts and splash a few pages with colour.

Thanks for dropping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...