Saturday 7 July 2012

Sunshine Girl

Have I told you I have the sweetest, adorable little girl? She is so much fun. Always cracking a joke and making you giggle with her. I love it even when she gives me that cheeky grin when she's wants something from me. She is so sensitive to others' feelings and will try to cheer you up even when she's not on top form. She knows she has her daddy and I wrapped around her little finger.

Here she is, goofing off with a giant pretzel.

I kept the whole layout very simple with double matts as I wanted the photo to be the main focus here. I inked every edge with black ink to give it more definition. The colours chosen were to emulate the dress she is wearing.
Ready chipboard accents and letters make this a cinch to put together.
I sized my journalling so it fit well with the matting.
Products Used (most lines discontinued)
Papers and chipboard accents (butterfly, sunshine, bee) from Little Yellow Bicycle Freshprint Clothesline Collection 2009 (discontinued)
Chipboard accents (dress, heart, flower) from Bliss by Dear Lizzy American Crafts Thickers (discontinued)
Alphas from American Crafts Thickers (discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...