Thursday 5 July 2012

My Little Girl's Not So Little Anymore

Miss C lost her first baby tooth yesterday. It had been wobbling for ages and the last few days it was so loose, she could push it around with her tongue. I kept teasing that I would pull it out for her but in the end, it was herself that pulled it out. She was so excited to lose the tooth. It marked another milestone for her and really put it into perspective for me that she was growing up. Way too quickly. The "tooth fairy" visited and took the tooth to place on this layout. Hopefully, she won't notice until a few years down the line.

Look at how happy she is to have lost the tooth.
I die cut a mini camera in matching papers and I love the muslin flower. So shabby chic.
I placed the tooth into a mini brown envelope and created a pocket behind the photo to hold it.
Products Used
Papers from Prima Marketing Madeline Collection
Tags and paper accents from The Girl's Paperie Paper Girl Collection (discontinued)
Camera mini die from Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix
Flowers selection and flower trinket from Prima Marketing
Distress embossing powder and distress inks from Tim Holtz for Ranger
Alphas Thickers from American Crafts
Envelope and other accents unbranded

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...