Wednesday 27 June 2012

My Beauty

I've been raiding my past kits again and this time came up with this one to complement my photos. Miss C's dress reflect the colours of these paper lines and flowers perfectly. The unfortunate thing is that as these are products from a few years ago, most of them are either sold out or retired.

The photos were taken last weekend and I can't stop looking at them. I know I'm biased, but my little girl really is turning out to be quite the beauty.

I wanted to keep a "white" space on the top half of the page and just have everything clustered in one corner. I love the punch that I used on the matt papers and anchor line. So happy with this purchase.
I added glimmer mist to the chipboard accents and Stickles to add shimmer to the flowers. Love the tiny little rub-on saying just under the anchor line.
I need more of this alpha sticker. They are just so gorgeous, with a canvas feel to them.
Products Used (most products discontinued or retired)
Papers from Pink Paislee Cupid Collection 2009 (retired) and Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine 2009 (retired)
Rub Ons from Pink Paislee Cupid Collection 2009 (retired) 
Flowers, alpha sticker and crystal flourish from Prima Marketing  (retired)
Mini chipboard accents from Heidi Swapp variety pack (discontinued)
Glimmer mists from Tattered Angels
Stickles from Ranger Ink
Distress Inks from Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink
Trim and brads unbranded

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...