Sunday 29 April 2012

My Sweet Girl

I was asked by Carla if I could do up a layout with some Cosmo Cricket papers for a crop session for the ladies in DB. I originally asked for the Tea for Two collection, but got the Baby Jane line instead. I'm glad I did as the embellishments are very cute and the sewing/embroidery/stitching design is very on trend at the moment.
Cosmo Cricket always has a great vintage vibe to their papers and embellishments. Since the collection is mainly based on sewing and stitching, I cut the papers into different sized patches to look like swatch patterns.

Adding a printed stitching font ties the title into the theme.
Cute vintage chipboard embellishments pulls the page together. Black and white baker's twine adds a visual anchor across the page.

Small round stickers scattered strategically around adds a little whimsy to a precisely aligned page and balances out the other elements on the layout.




Products Used

All papers, chipboard and stickers from the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane collection
Bakers Twine from Hemptique
Antique Linen Distress Ink from Tim Holtz for Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...