Monday 30 April 2012

Canvas Mini Album Class

I thought I'd give a sneak peek into a canvas album I'll be teaching in June at HKMC. This month, I taught a canvas mixed media class on how you could use gel mediums.

For this mini album, I will again be using gel mediums to teach a transfer technique. The album I've done uses a mixture of Pink Paislee papers and Prima flowers, however, since I used papers from my kit club, I may need to change them for papers stocked by HKMC for the classes.

Lots and lots of Prima flowers make me happy.
Pretty trim to frame your pictures.
A closer look at the transfer onto canvas.
This class will be held at HK Memory Chest in Sheung Wan on 6th (Wed) and 19th (Tue) June from 7:30pm - 9:30pm. Sign up early as I will only be able to have 6-8 students per class.

Products Used (will be different from class kit)
Canvas mini album from Maya Road
Papers from Pink Paislee's Sweetness 2010 Collection (discontinued)
Flowers various from Prima Marketing
Jewelled swirl bling from Zva Creatives
Ribbons, trims and doilies sourced locally

On the same note, for my May class, I will be teaching the Authentique treasure box class on 15th and 22nd May, again from 7:30pm - 9:30pm so don't forget to sign up for this one too.

May Class project



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...