Monday 30 April 2012

I am a BIG girl now

Finally got round to scrapbooking Miss C's birthday layout. Good thing I waited as my April kit club papers were perfect for the birthday theme. I've been subscribing to this particular kit club, My Creative Scrapbook, for over two years now and they never disappoint with their choices and combinations. Yes, the shipping cost is almost comparable to the cost of the kit itself, but well worth it.

Gorgeous bright colours and banners actually tied into the birthday theme I had for Miss C.
The yellow tulle trim adds a fun and different element to the layout, preventing the page from being all two dimensional. I strung the number SIX through bakers twine to mimic the other banners on the page.
I'm not a huge fan of just sticking stickers down on a page. I usually try to matt them first so they stand out a little more.
Products Used
Papers and large letter stickers from the Pebbles Hip Hip Hooray! Collection
Mini blue letter stickers from Adornit in Tiny Whoopsy Teal (discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...