Wednesday 29 February 2012

You Are One Of A Kind

Prior to this project, I had not heard of this new brand Authentique. I then saw their booth at the CHA and fell in love. I was asked to do a layout by HKMC to showcase the papers and I jumped at the chance. I love the denim/bandanna vibe of this collection and this shade of blue is to die for.

The papers have a heavy distressed look by themselves but I wanted to add more to that with paper tearing and making it look as worn as possible.
Adding a stitched accent makes the "denim" feel more prominent.
The flower and butterflies were cut from one of the papers and I used distress inks to tie in with the rest of the design.
Products Used
Papers from Authentique Genuine collection
Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
Distress Inks from Ranger
Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...