Wednesday 29 February 2012

Back Tracking A Little

I've decided to back track a bit and fill you in on what has been happening in my world of scrapbooking.

I was approached by one of the scrapbook stores, HK Memory Chest, here in Hong Kong to help teach classes. I have known them for a couple of years and was flattered that they wanted me as part of their team.

I started in September last year, teaching a few adult classes and assisting with kids' classes. In January of this year, the company, myself included, flew over to Los Angeles to attend the winter CHA (Crafts and Hobbies Association) convention. Wow, what an eye opener. You should have seen us; like eager puppies let loose. A crafter's dream.

My first CHA show
 One of the workshops I attended
 Peeking over Tim Holtz's shoulder
Amazing paper crafted peacock @ DCVW
February has seen me make use of all that I saw and learnt at CHA and adapting them into projects that can be taught in classes.

I'll be updating on projects and layouts I've done from this year onwards. I may add some of my previous layouts from yesteryear if I feel there is a design or technique I would like to showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...