Thursday 30 January 2014

HK Memory Chest Kit Club - January 2014

Hello all,

Finally getting my post for the HKMC January Kit Club out. I thought maybe I should before January runs out, don't you think?

January 2014 Kit
Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Today

Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Out & Above
Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Best of Times
Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Sunset

Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Mini craft bags
Webster’s Pages “Recorded” - Paper clips
Webster’s Pages “Recorded” Cameos
Studio Calico Rub-on Transfers – Stars Gold
Thickers – Doodle Black
Natural twine
Add-On Options  

Prima Marketing Blumen Colour Flowers
Prima Marketing Blumen White Flowers
Studio Calico Rub-on Transfers - White Words

December Sizzix Die  

Sizzix Bigz Crescent Moon & Stars Die

Here's the sketch I did for this month.



Star of my Life
With the disruptions in December, I was only able to get through one layout. The papers are a lovely mix of patterns and I love the constellation paper, which I cut into a circle. The photo was taken at the Acropolis in Greece last year. 
 I freehand drew and cut the star. I also cut out the polaroid frames to hang on the twine. I coloured the 3D alphas in green to make them stand out against the frames.
I love the mini craft bags; great for hiding some journalling. The little camera clip is just the cutest.

Extra Elements: Large brown glitter alphas from Fancy Pants, mini brown glitter alphas from Recollections, brown cardstock 

And here are some of the layouts from the rest of the team.
Last Month In Hong Kong by Angela Collingwood
 Best Friends Sleepover by Angela McDaniel
Disney Magic by Angela McDaniel
 To The Moon And Back by Angela McDaniel
Pure Joy by Erika Lui
Super Star by Erika Lui
Since we've already done the crop sessions, I won't put the dates and times down.

Look out for my post for the February kit soon. Hint: just in time for Valentine's Day.

See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...