Tuesday 8 January 2013

Off to the Winter CHA

Hi there,

Just a short one this time.

One more day before getting on a flight to the winter CHA. As you can imagine, I'm super excited about the trip. I remember last year's show and how it blew me away. The sheer size of the event and all the companies and designers all in one place - this year will be no different, I'm sure. This time, it will only be three of us going for HKMC, but we will keep our eyes peeled for the best of the best and hopefully bring it all back to you.

Most of the brands we love are already sharing sneak peeks online and I can't wait to see them in person. There will also be lots of workshops for us to attend - bringing home new products to try out and techniques to share and I'll not be making the same mistake twice and have my camera charged up, ready to take a ton of photos for you all. 

So, I will hopefully be able to do a daily blog during our time over there, just to give everyone an update on what's happening.

See you in Anaheim,




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...