Tuesday 16 October 2012

September Featured Layout

Hi all,

Wow! I was just informed that I'm one of the lucky three that had their layout featured for the September sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook: My Creative Sketches. Thanks MCS. And look, I get to slap this on my post! Love it.



Remember I was going to use this one for the sketch? They chose a winner (Congratulations to Linda) and chose three other layouts as features.

I love this  layout so much. I'm so glad I found the pink swiss dot paper to complement the paper line as the soft colours meld together so wonderfully. I had recently gotten my sewing machine back from the HKMC shop and went a little overboard with the sewing, but I think it turned out great. It really gives a different look to the layout. I would have felt something was missing if it wasn't for the stitching. I loved working with this paper line.

It's In Her Smile

Products Used
Papers, stickers, brads and chipboard embellishments from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender collections
Mini alpha stickers from Prima Fairy Belle collection
Bronze puffy letters Thickers from American Crafts
Large pink flower from Prima
Lace and thread sourced locally

See Ya Soon.

Grace
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Grace, you really inspired me that I should take out my sewing machine from under the bed and do some projects with it. : )

    Well done again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm pretty glad to get mine back too. You don't know you're missing it until you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - the layout is beautiful - you deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...