Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Ray of Sunshine

Hi all,

Oh gosh! Where has the time gone? It's been such a full couple of weeks. Not that I could tell you what has taken so much of my time, because, it doesn't even register with me as to why I was so busy. It's just one of those things, you know? Before you know it, time has gotten away from you.

I've been trying to fit in some scrapbooking and managed three layouts and a mini album in the last week. In fact, I just finished the mini album which is for the HKMC November kit club, so I'll be showing that to you later.

Do you remember the prize pack I got from My Creative Scrapbooks a few months ago? I finally had time to dig that out and get a layout done. Yay!

A Ray of Sunshine
 Gorgeous summery papers and embellishments. I love the blues and yellows.
 I do love the mini alpha stickers that Prima comes out with.
 Layering and matching flowers.
I had to keep in that sun. It helps to balance the page as well.

Products Used
Papers from We R Memory Keepers Anthologie and Prima Sun Kiss collections
Flowers, butterfly, mini alpha stickers and chipboard from Prima
Lace trim and cabochon flowers sourced locally

Thanks for looking.

Grace
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...