Saturday 23 April 2016

Ballet Belles

Hi there. It's that time of year again when Miss C has her ballet exams and there are lots of practice sessions and mock exams. Love all the girls in their exam outfits.

Ballet Belles
I matched the photo to a more muted background to let it stand out more. Loving the deep peacock blue of the outfits.
 I stenciled in some flowers with modeling paste before sewing in a few circles in blue thread. I also stamped a few accents around the photo area and added small clusters of flowers. I coloured in the sticker letters with an alcohol ink marker in the closest colour I could match to the outfits and even found a small snippet of ribbon to place on the flowers.
 The houses are rather irrelevant to the photo but I loved them so much, I had to use them. You don't always have to match embellishments and papers to your photo, they can be used as a touch of whimsy.
The pack came with some gorgeous feathers that matched the colours perfectly.

Products Used
Papers, chipboard, flowers and feathers by Prima Marketing Garden Fable collection
Sticker letters by Doodle Bug Designs

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...