Saturday 23 April 2016

A Day Of Serenity

Hi there. In all the years I've been scrapbooking, I can probably count on one hand the number of layouts I've done of just myself. I'm not keen on getting my photo taken on most days and to put it down on a layout, even less. Once in a while, you have to let go of the inhibitions and do a layout just for you.

A Day of Serenity
You know I'm a sucker for flowers and it's been a while since I got to play with them and such a gorgeous paper collection. Love the browns and pinks together. The photo was taken on a lazy day in bed, testing out my new phone camera. Not too shabby, I guess.
Plenty of flowers bunched around with some decorative brads.
Another corner of flowers. So beautiful.
For the background, I splattered pink, gold and brown mist inks before stenciling in a some swirls with modeling paste.

Products Used
Papers, flowers, chipboard and brads by Prima Marketing Tales of You and Me collection
Music tissue paper by Hazel and Ruby
Sticker letters by Doodle Bug Designs

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...