Tuesday 13 October 2015

Too Cute To Spook

Hi there. Unbelievable it's already October and Halloween is only a couple of weeks away. The weather is turning a little cooler and it's time for pumpkin everything. I've already had two (rather large) pieces of home made pumpkin spice cake with slatherings of cream cheese frosting. Mmmm...

Miss C has been planning her costume with her friend - they're going to be dead school girls!! What happened to a black cat or a cute witch?

This week for the kid's class we made a simple Halloween lantern, which the girls absolutely loved. So cute. The one on the right is my sample and the left is Miss C's project.


After that, I decided I really had to sit down and complete the last two year's Halloween layouts.

 Too Cute To Spook
I mixed two different kits for this layout, using a plain orange chevron at the base. It's been a while since I made a multi-photo layout but I had to include some of these cute photos. This was taken last year where Miss C was Nian Cat. I made the red squares from felt for the top and sewed the rainbow train onto the back of the skirt.
I love the gorgeous papers and images of the Graphic 45 Halloween line this year. I layered up pockets and tags for this corner.
 Certainly had to add a skeleton for the ghoulish effect.
 The potion bottles and skull in a dome are so cool. Absolutely love this collection.

Products Used
Papers, die cuts and chipboard from Graphic 45 Rare Oddities collection
Orange chevron paper from Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows collection
Black cardstock

Vampire Monster
I really love the book paper. I cut out a tomb shaped background and trimmed with black cardstock to make it pop. The photos are from Halloween two years ago. Miss C went at Draculaura from Monsters High. So very cute.
 I love all the poison labels and overlapped them around the page. I also made the title from two word labels.
The coolest skull and I love the glitter distressed 31.

Products Used
Papers from Graphic 45 Rare Oddities collection and Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows collection
Black cardstock

Hopefully, it won't take as long to scrap this year's Halloween photos.

Thanks for dropping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...