Friday 16 October 2015

Fall - Not Fall Layouts

Hi there. This week saw quite a bit of scrapbooking for me - kid's class on Monday, kit crop on Tuesday and yesterday our weekly crop session. I managed to get two layouts done yesterday - just simple, quick layouts. I think I spent more time choosing photos than I did scrapping them.

I used the new October main kit from from My Creative Scrapbook. It's an autumn/fall collection, but since we don't really have autumn here (not of the red leaves kind anyway), I tried to use the papers with non-fall photos.

Amazing Mega Pizza
 I love this gorgeous green patterned paper - such a pretty colour. I just love the contrast with the browns, yellows and red. Can you believe that pizza? Amazing! There were four of us and we each ordered the flavour we wanted (mine is anchovies and olives) and it came in a full metre long pizza (each person gets 25cm each). And so yummy. What's your favourite pizza topping?
I love the pack of die cuts that come in the kit and though most are fall themed, I chose a few that were more generic. I love the cute tree and fence. I also die cut the red circle tag and love how it matches the pizza colour.
Just a few brads positioned around to balance the page.

Products Used
Papers, die cuts and title stickers from Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are... Family collections 
Brads from Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn collection 

 We Are Family
 The papers are perfect for boy layouts too, with grungy blues, mustard yellows and rich browns. I love the blue background paper and chose it to complement the brick wall photo. The two boys are Miss C's second cousins in the UK - two very cute but very energetic boys.
I die cut the fall leaves from a strip of burlap from the kit and layered with the white flowers and button. 

Products Used
Papers from Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are... Family collections
Chipboard from Simple Stories We Are... Family collection
Wooden button from BGM Mercantile
Flowers from Prima Marketing
Burlap 

That's probably it for the next two weeks as we will be away on holiday.  

See you when we get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...