Saturday 5 September 2015

All That Glitters

Hi there. Here's my second layout of the week.  After a very simple one, I needed to stretch my creative wings and do something more elaborate. So much fun to get all my mixed media supplies out again.

All That Glitters
 I just love the sweet flowers and the pretty background paper. The photo was taken against a crystal studded window. So pretty.
I added molding paste over a floral stencil for the background and I also love the glass bead gel which mimics the crystals in the photo. I matted the photo with a square doily, cut down to size.
I dabbed on lots of stickles on the flowers to make them glitter that much more.
 I added some pink sprays to the background after all the molding paste and glass beads had dried. I also added a layer of glossy accents to the title letters to make them pop a bit more.
I also coloured some molding paste with gold magicals and scraped it through a brick effect stencil. The layered flowers are part of 'put it together yourself' flower kit. I finished everything off with lots of Wink of Stella and a good spritz of clear shimmer all over the page.

Products Used
Papers various from Lemoncraft, Basic Grey and Adornit
Spiral flowers, wooden leaves, flair buttons and decorative paperclip from Prima Marketing
Layered flowers and stickers from Basic Grey Tea Garden collection
Die cut flowers and leaves from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper
Brick stencil and flower stencil from Tim Holtz
Glass bead gel from Golden
Spray mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Glossy Accents and Stickles from Ranger
Clear Wink of Stella

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...