Thursday 18 June 2015

Feed Me

Hi there. This week I've been feeling a little under the weather. A sore throat which doesn't seem to be developing into a cold or cough yet but seems to be stuck. I've been experimenting with essential oils instead of using over the counter meds. A drop of Young Living Thieves and three drops of lemon oil with a tablespoon of honey in water. It does seem to help a bit.

Also stubbed my baby toe last night getting into bed after a trip to the loo. Ouch. It's still smarting, although I don't think it's broken. Just bruised. Supposed to go to a zumba party tonight but I think I will give it a miss and go to my regular session tomorrow instead - depending on how I feel. 

One thing didn't change today and that was our regular Thursday crop. Today, I made a layout of my Molly cat. She is the cutest fuzz ball and every morning, will sit next to her bowl waiting for her breakfast. Occasionally, she will lie down and hug her bowl, giving me these "puss in boots" eyes, begging me to fill her bowl.

Feed Me
I love the contrast of the black and white background paper with the colourful patterned paper. Sweet Molly giving me her pleading look.
I love the cute chipboard accents that come with the collection and the nice black and white stickers.
I added lots of splatters of gelato colour to the background - it is a lot of colour but still stays subtle enough for the other elements and accents to shine.

Products Used
Papers, chipboard, stickers and alphas by Bella Blvd Color Chaos collection
Ribbon from kit

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...