Friday 1 July 2016

Adventure on the Peak

Hello there. Getting round to posting some of my past layouts. My sister in law and nephew were over from the UK in May and we finally had a rain free day to go up to the Peak to see the sights.

Adventure on the Peak
I am loving this Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection, especially as Hong Kong is listed in the city names. Just love the image cards. Perfect for my Peak photos. Love the blues and reds together.
On the cities card, I matched a distress marker to the rusty red of the kit to colour out the city names apart from Hong Kong to make it pop out. Don't you just love the postcard which I used as a... postcard.
I finished off the page with a simple title.

Products Used
Papers, chipboard and stickers from Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection
Faux leather title alpha from American Crafts

Thanks for looking,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...