Monday 1 February 2016

Country Walk

Hi there. As I said before, I didn't get many layout done last month and have multiple kits waiting to be scrapped. Really have to get a move on but in the meantime, here is the second one I did.

Country Walk
I just love the muted colours in the paper line. So pretty and all the papers meld together beautifully. The photo was taken on a wet and muddy walk in the UK during Christmas time.
 I added a cluster of flowers and also fussy cut some flowers to frame the photo.
I added molding paste through a stencil in random sections of the background paper.
I finished it off with some script stamping to round of the page.

Products Used
Patterned paper, gold alpha stickers from Prima Marketing Royal Menagerie collection
Fabric flowers and paper flowers from Prima Marketing
Fussy cut flowers, tags and word stickers from We R Memory Keepers Wildflower collection
Stencil from Prima Marketing
Script stamp from Hero Arts

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...