Monday 23 March 2015

It's Fine To Be Nine

It's that time of year again of birthday celebrations. The hubby and Miss C have their birthdays on the 10th and 14th respectively. Hubby only managed to get home from a business trip on the night of his birthday, so we held off on celebrating except for a card or two.

For Miss C, we had a little party for her and her friends. She also got the most longed for present of a mermaid tail which she was constantly asking for.  It's a full body mermaid tail with a mono fin which you can swim in. It's the most gorgeous tail with beautifully printed scales. We're testing it out next week on our one week holiday in Bali. Can't wait for that.


Fine To Be Nine
A rare double layout, I used two contrasting coloured background paper and linked them with the punched striped paper at the top that looks like awning
 I mimicked the name balloon banner in the photos with similar coloured chipboard Alphas
I love the see through birthday stickers which I stuck on some of the photos as well as around the page.
I heat embossed the wooden letters in gold to make them stand out a bit more. For the top and bottom scalloped paper trims, I used a very old paper by Sassafras Lass, who no longer design as a brand. I was hoarding them but I thought they fit well with the other papers I used, so finally decided to part with one. I love how they used to do patterned cut off strips on their papers.

Products Used
Background papers and tickets by Pebbles Birthday Wishes
Paper borders by Sassafras Lass (discontinued)
Clear stickers by MAMBI birthday
Wooden words by Freckled Fawn
Gold embossing powder by Ranger
Orange and blue cardstock by Bazzill Papers

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...