Friday 30 May 2014

Dreamy Smiles

How is everyone's week so far? It's been quieter this week, so I've been concentrating on getting the HKMC June layouts done. Those will be coming your way soon.

Thursday is our regular crop day at my place, so I was able to complete another layout. This one using the ultra romantic papers from Webster's Pages. I hadn't worked with their papers for a while, so was very happy to play and be able to do lots of fussy cutting and layering.

 Dreamy Smiles
It's not just her eyes that are dreamy. The whole layout is so surreal, with butterflies, air balloons and a gorgeous peacock.
The peacock is just so beautiful and even if he was in the middle of another piece of paper, I had to cut him out for this layout. After I took these photos, I went back and added some blue stickles to the dots of the peacock feathers to make it pop a bit more.
 I love these French hot air balloons. So romantic. I also love the stencil pattern I used on the background.

Products Used
Patterned papers, sticker title and resins from Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II
Flowers from Prima Marketing
Metal accents sourced locally
Golden molding paste
Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Vintage Photo distress ink by Tim Holtz
Stickles by Ranger

Hope you enjoyed looking,





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...