Sunday 14 July 2013

Lazy Summer Holidays

Hi all,

You might have noticed that I've been very irregular with my postings lately. I do apologize but I blame it on the summer holidays. When Miss C goes on holiday, seems like I follow suit. To be honest, I've not felt very creative lately. Maybe it's the anticipation of going on holiday. I stopped taking cake orders for July and August as well. Need that little break.

Hence, we're off to the UK tonight, to visit with the in-laws for a month. I must say, one month could be a bit long, but I do enjoy England in the summer, rain or shine.  Apparently, they've been having really hot (but dry) weather lately. Better than hot and humid, like it is here.

Hubby joins us on the 29th and we'll be doing some short trips around the country and even up to Scotland. Hope we can catch a highland game or the Edinburgh tattoo.

In short, the next month will be very sparse on posts, so apologies in advance. I have brought a minimum amount of scrapbooking supplies with me on the trip, so there may be a layout or two, but that's about it.

Looking forward to September when I shift back into full gears with the scrapbooking and cake making.

Have a great summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...