Monday 26 November 2012

Happy Family

Hi everyone,

Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I am influenced by this holiday and the connotations it brings with it. I must say, there are so many things everyone should be grateful for. If we all spend more time reflecting on the good things and what we have in our lives and less on the negatives, we would all be happier people.

One of the most important things in my life, as with many other people, would be my family, so here's a layout with my two treasures. It's not often we get a good photo of us as a family, as I'm usually the one holding the camera. This one was taken during our cruise holiday in April this year.

Happy Family
I love the pretty pinks and oranges together.
 I used a mask with modelling paste to create the textured diamond effect.
 One of my favourites things is grouping flowers. It just gives your page a touch of elegance.
A good motto to live by.

Products Used
Papers, stickers and alphabet letters from Webster's Pages
Flowers, pendant and dangling trinkets from Prima Marketing
Modelling Paste by Golden
Mask from Crafter's Workshop
Liquid Pearls from Ranger

Thanks for dropping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...